Controlled by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
Amending an Ordinance approved November 13, 1997 (Ordinance No. 970270) which authorized the Commissioner of Public Property to execute and deliver to the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development, without consideration, a deed conveying fee simple title to a certain tract of City-owned land with the buildings and improvements thereon erected, situate on the northeast corner of Seventh street and Pattison avenue in the Thirty-ninth Ward of the City of Philadelphia, under and subject to the terms and conditions of the Philadelphia Industrial and Commercial Development Agreement between the City, the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development, and the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation ("the Agreement"), by authorizing the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development (PAID), notwithstanding any contrary requirements of the Agreement, to convey the property for a nominal consideration.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00017800.pdf
- March 30, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 13, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- June 15, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 22, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 12, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000573: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000028, 000121, 000178, 000218, 000226, 00022...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.