Controlled by Committee of the Whole
Amending Section 12-2809 of The Philadelphia Code, which prescribes the civil penalties and costs for violations of the Philadelphia Traffic Code, by increasing the civil penalty for violations of Section 12-1120, which prohibits a person from leaving parked any vehicle not capable of being moved under its own power, or with deflated tires, or without current license tags, and by increasing the civil penalty for violations of Section 12-916, which prohibits a person from parking a vehicle if the person is not licensed, if the vehicle is not registered or does not display a registration plate, or if the vehicle is not insured.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00017900.pdf
- March 30, 2000: Referred to the Committee of the Whole by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- May 31, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee of the Whole
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee of the Whole
- June 1, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 8, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 16, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000531: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000081, 000179, 000212, 000222, 000223, 00025...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.