Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Authorizing Gino DeJesse, owner of the property 1824 East Passyunk avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19147, to construct and maintain various encroachments onto and over the east footway of Thirteenth street and the north footway of Passyunk avenue adjacent to the property 1824 East Passyunk avenue; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00018300.pdf
- March 30, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- May 16, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- May 18, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 1, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 16, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000530: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000166, 000183, 000216, 000259, 000262 and 00...
- Bill 010544: Amending Section 4 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 000183), entitled "An Ordinance authorizing Gino DeJess...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.