Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
November 27, 2017
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I ma today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 170961
Bill No. 170924
Bill No. 170672 (Not Recommended for Approval)
Bill No. 170959 (Not Recommended for Approval)
Bill No. 170821
Bill No. 170960 (Not Recommended for Approval)
Bill No. 170902 (Not Recommended for Approval)
James F. Kenney
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 170961: Authorizing The Bagel Place Shop LLC., ("Owner") to install, own and maintain an open air sidewalk c...
- Bill 170960: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Zoning and Planning," to create a new Ninth Di...
- Bill 170959: Amending Chapter 14-600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Use Regulations," by creating regulation...
- Bill 170924: To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land l...
- Bill 170821: Amending Chapter 14-1000 of The Philadelphia Code, (entitled "Historic Preservation") to establish a...
- Bill 170672: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Zoning and Planning," by amending parking requ...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: IN COUNCIL