Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
June 13, 2018
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 180452
Bill No. 180504 (additional 45 days requested)
Bill No. 180560
Bill No. 180562
Bill No. 180567 (Not recommended for approval)
Amendments to Bill Nos. 180162 & 180163
James F. Kenney
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 180567: Authorizing Plaza Garibaldi Inc D.B.A. Frida Cantina, ("Owner") to install, own and maintain an open...
- Bill 180562: Authorizing Buccann ("Owner") to install, own and maintain an open-air sidewalk café at 7254 Castor ...
- Bill 180560: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 250 by striking from the ...
- Bill 180452: Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 160145) approved April 19, 2016, entitled "An Ordinance...
- Bill 180163: To adopt a Fiscal 2019 Capital Budget.
- Bill 180162: To adopt a Capital Program for the six Fiscal Years 2019-2024 inclusive.
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: PLACED ON FILE