Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Granting permission to Chestnut Hill Academy, 500 Willow Grove avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19118, to construct, use and maintain one water distribution line, one sleeve with two telecommunication conduits and one spare sleeve under and across Willow Grove avenue, east of Cherokee street; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00025900.pdf
- April 27, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- May 16, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- May 18, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 1, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 16, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000530: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000166, 000183, 000216, 000259, 000262 and 00...
- Bill 010570: Amending Section 5 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 000259), entitled "An Ordinance granting permission to ...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.