Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
October 17, 2018
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendtion of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 180737
Bill No. 180819 (Not recommended for approval)
Bill No. 180823
Bill No. 180824
Bill No. 180825
Bill No. 180826
Bill No. 180840
Bill No. 180843
Bill No. 180845
James F. Kenney
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 180845: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 196 by striking from the ...
- Bill 180843: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 195 by striking from the ...
- Bill 180840: Authorizing the striking from City Plan No. 119 and abandonment of a certain right-of-way reserved f...
- Bill 180826: Authorizing PECO Energy Company ("Owner") to construct, own and maintain proposed nonstandard bollar...
- Bill 180825: Authorizing Fishtown Brewpub, ("Owner") to install, own and maintain an open air sidewalk café at 11...
- Bill 180824: Authorizing James Mahon ("Owner") to install, own and maintain an open air sidewalk café at 2546 E. ...
- Bill 180823: Authorizing Anthony Daloia ("Owner") to construct, own and maintain a proposed exterior stairway enc...
- Bill 180819: Legalizing an existing patio encroachment at 3749-51 Midvale Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19129, all und...
- Bill 180737: Authorizing Esperanza Health, ("Owner") to install, own and maintain a proposed entrance patio encro...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: PLACED ON FILE