Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
November 29, 2018
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Section 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 180841
Bill No. 180872 (Approved with amendment suggested)
Bill No. 180890
Bill No. 180891 (Not recommended for approval)
Bill No. 180907
Bill No. 180908
James F. Kenney
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 180908: Amending Section 14-523 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Overlay Zoning Districts," by adding a n...
- Bill 180907: To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land l...
- Bill 180891: Legalizing an existing garage extension encroachment at 1601 South 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 191...
- Bill 180890: Authorizing Charles Weiner, d/b/a Chubby's Steaks ("Owner") to install, own and maintain an open air...
- Bill 180872: To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land l...
- Bill 180841: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan Nos. 282 and 291 by relocatin...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: PLACED ON FILE