Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Zoning and Planning,” to revise certain provisions of Section 14-500 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Overlay Zoning Districts," by modifying the /CTR, Center City Overlay District, Society Hill Area to create additional standards concerning height, parking, signs, and special reviews, and making related changes, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: Bill No. 20009400.pdf
(No actions taken)
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 200197: TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA: Pursuant to Sections 4-604...
- COMMUNICATION 200569: October 15, 2020 TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA: ...
Locations mentioned in this bill
- Zoning and Planning, Philadelphia, PA
- ZONING AND PLANNING, Philadelphia, PA
- Chestnut and Walnut Street Area, Philadelphia, PA
- 402 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.