Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
March 10, 2021
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 210002
Bill No. 210075
Bill No. 210076
Bill No. 210078
Bill No. 210081
JAMES F. KENNEY
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 210081: Amending Chapter 9-3900 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Property Licenses and Owner Accountabili...
- Bill 210078-A: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Zoning and Planning,” by revising and clarifyi...
- Bill 210076: Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property, on behalf of the City, to convey to the Philadelphi...
- Bill 210075: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Zoning and Planning,” by revising and clarifyi...
- Bill 210002: Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 140902) approved March 4, 2015, entitled “An Ordinance ...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: PLACED ON FILE