Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
May 21, 2021
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 200627 - Approval with an amendment
Bill No. 210282
Bill No. 210362
Bill No. 210363
Bill No. 210394
Bill No. 210420 - 45 days requested
Bill No. 210425 - Not for approval
JAMES F. KENNEY
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 210420: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 152 by striking from the ...
- Bill 210425: Amending Chapter 14-500 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Overlay Zoning Districts,” by revising c...
- Bill 210394: Authorizing encroachments in the nature of a sidewalk café in the vicinity of 941 S. 8th Street, und...
- Bill 210363: To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land l...
- Bill 210362: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Zoning and Planning,” by amending certain prov...
- Bill 210282: Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property, on behalf of the City, to acquire fee simple title,...
- Bill 200627: Authorizing ARD 1105 Walnut LLC or a subsequent owner to install, own and maintain various encroachm...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: PLACED ON FILE