Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 18-S by striking from the City Plan and vacating Thirty-sixth street from Wharton street to Grays Ferry avenue and placing on the City Plan a certain right-of-way within the bed of Thirty-sixth street.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00039400.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 12, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- June 15, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 14, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 27, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.