Controlled by Committee on Finance
Authorizing the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development ("PAID") to file an application with the Office of the Budget, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, under the Capital Redevelopment Assistance Program, in an aggregate amount not to exceed Thirty-four Million Dollars ($34,000,000) to assist in the development of the Blue Horizon, Nueva Esperanza, Asociacion de Musicos Latinos Performing Arts Center, the Congreso de Latinos Unidos Inc. Community Center, the Please Touch Museum, and the Franklin Institute.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00039500.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Finance by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 14, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- June 15, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 22, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 12, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000573: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000028, 000121, 000178, 000218, 000226, 00022...
- COMMUNICATION 000620: Transmitting message advising Council that Bill No. 000395, which was passed by Council on September...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.