Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Granting permission to Sophia Saritsogloy, owner and operator of Sophia's Lunch Truck located on the north side of Market street between Thirty-ninth and Fortieth streets (approximately in front of 3901 Market street), to install, use and maintain certain electrical wires, conduits and appurtenances in, under and over the north and footway of the north side of Market street between Thirty-ninth and Fortieth streets for the purpose of supplying electricity to said lunch truck, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00039600.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 12, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- June 15, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 22, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 12, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000573: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000028, 000121, 000178, 000218, 000226, 00022...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.