Controlled by Committee on Rules
Adopting an amendment to the Articles of Incorporation of the Germantown Special Services District of Philadelphia to extend the term of that Authority; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00039700.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 31, 2000: REPORTED FAVORABLY by Committee on Rules
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Rules
- Nov. 2, 2000: ORDERED PRINTED AND PLACED ON NEXT FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 16, 2000: ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 7, 2000: PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
- Dec. 19, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 010037: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000397, 000540, 000541, 000545, 000675, 00067...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.