Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 990143) approved June 11, 1999, entitled "An Ordinance Authorizing the striking from City Plan No. 163 of East River Road from Calumet Street to the line of Fairmount Park, under certain terms and conditions," by extending the period for compliance with the authorization conditions therein."
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00039900.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 12, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- June 15, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FINAL PASSAGE CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 22, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Aug. 11, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000572: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000109, 00217, 000219, 000279, 000281, 000282...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.