Controlled by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
Amending Subcode "PM" of Title 4 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "The Philadelphia Property Maintenance Code," by amending Section PM-306.0, which requires owners of vacant buildings to prevent unauthorized entry to the building by securing or sealing doors, windows, or other entrances and openings to the building, by providing that a separate penalty may be imposed for each such entrance or opening that the owner has failed to secure after notice has been issued; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00040401.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Licenses and Inspections by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 3, 2000: AMENDED by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Licenses and Inspections
- Oct. 5, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 12, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 31, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000696: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000064 and 000404, which were passed by Counc...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.