Controlled by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
Granting permission to Sunesys, Inc., its successors and assigns to construct, maintain and operate, replace, and remove a telecommunications system along, over, in and under the public rights-of-way and City streets and/or to place such telecommunications system within the existing facilities owned by Bell Atlantic-PA, PECO Energy Company, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, CSX Corporation, Norfolk Southern Corporation, Consolidated Rail Corporation Shared Assets, or other entity holding a grant pursuant to other City ordinances; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00040500.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 12, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- June 15, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 22, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Sept. 12, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000573: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000028, 000121, 000178, 000218, 000226, 00022...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.