Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Authorizing Wolf Street Partners, L.P., owners of the property 2400 South Weccacoe street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, to construct and maintain a fence on the west footway of Weccacoe street and the south footway of Wolf street adjacent to the property 2400 Weccacoe street, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00040600.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 12, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- June 15, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 22, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Aug. 11, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000572: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000109, 00217, 000219, 000279, 000281, 000282...
Locations mentioned in this bill
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.