Controlled by Committee on Rules
Declaring that it is desirable for the health, safety and welfare of the people of the area served by Wills Eye Hospital to have a project for Wills Eye Hospital financed through The Hospitals and Higher Education Facilities Authority of Philadelphia.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00041300.pdf
- June 1, 2000: Referred to the Committee on Rules by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 14, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee on Finance
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Finance
- June 15, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 22, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Aug. 11, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000572: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000109, 00217, 000219, 000279, 000281, 000282...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.