Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Granting permission to Center City ERUV Corporation, in order to demarcate the boundaries of a Center City eruv district, to construct and maintain a clear nylon cord and other ancillary facilities including a maximum of ten poles along, over, and in certain public rights-of-way and City streets, and/or to attach such demarcation facilities to existing facilities owned by other entities authorized by other City ordinances, subject to such owner's consent; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy05067000.pdf
- June 16, 2005: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 12, 2005: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- Oct. 20, 2005: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- MOTION by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 27, 2005: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 10, 2005: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- Bill 190910: Amending Bill No. 050670, entitled “An Ordinance granting permission to Center City ERUV Corporation...
- COMMUNICATION 051085: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 050578, 050579, 050666, 050670, 050671, 05067...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.