Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
Approving the redevelopment contract and disposition supplement of the Redevelopment Authority of the City of Philadelphia for the redevelopment and urban renewal of a portion of the Model Cities Urban Renewal Area, identified by house numbers and street addresses as 2640 North Bouvier street, 2225 North Carlisle street, 2510 North Garnet street, 2232 North Lambert street, 2342 North Woodstock street and authorizing the Redevelopment Authority to execute the redevelopment contract with Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation and to take such action as may be necessary to effectuate the redevelopment contract and disposition supplement.
Read the full Resolution: Resolution No. 00048800.pdf
- June 15, 2000: ADOPTED by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- READ by CITY COUNCIL
Locations mentioned in this bill
- 2640 North Bouvier, Philadelphia, PA
- 2225 North Carlisle, Philadelphia, PA
- 2510 North Garnet, Philadelphia, PA
- 2232 North Lambert, Philadelphia, PA
- 2342 North Woodstock, Philadelphia, PA
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.