Controlled by Committee of the Whole
Amending Chapter 19-1800 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "School Tax Authorization," by amending Section 19-1806 to further authorize the Board of Education of the School District of Philadelphia to impose a tax on the use or occupancy of real estate within the School District of Philadelphia.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy00000800.pdf
- Feb. 3, 2000: Introduced (By Request) and Referred by CITY COUNCIL
- Referred to the Committee of the Whole by CITY COUNCIL
- March 6, 2000: HEARING HELD by Committee of the Whole
- March 13, 2000: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee of the Whole
- RECESSED by Committee of the Whole Notes: tabled until 3/22/00 at 9:30 A.M.
- March 22, 2000: REPORTED FAVORABLY by Committee of the Whole
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee of the Whole
- March 23, 2000: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- March 30, 2000: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- April 11, 2000: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 000245: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 000003, 000004, 000005, 000006, 000007, 00000...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.