Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Authorizing and directing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan Nos. 34-S and 41-S by striking from the City Plan and vacating the legally open portions of Packer Avenue from Christopher Columbus Boulevard to the Pierhead Line of the Delaware River and by reserving and placing on the City Plan a right-of-way for drainage purposes, water main purposes, and public utility purposes within the lines of Packer Avenue being stricken from the City Plan, all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy08063700.pdf
- (minutes) Sept. 18, 2008: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 29, 2008: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) Oct. 30, 2008: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Nov. 6, 2008: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 19, 2008: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 080919: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 080149, 080167-A, 080433, 080544, 080546, 080...
- Bill 110074: Amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 080637) approved November 19, 2008, entitled "An Ordina...
- COMMUNICATION 110103: Transmitting a bill amending Section 2 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 080637) approved November 19, 2008,...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.