Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Amending Section 9-211 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Boxes for the Distribution of News and Printed Material," by including certain areas in the vicinity of Manayunk and adding additional requirements, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09026200.pdf
- (minutes) April 2, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 3, 2009: HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services Notes:
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.