Controlled by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property, on behalf of the City, to acquire fee simple title, or a lesser interest in real estate, in parcels of land along the Delaware River and the K & T Trail, under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy09028900.pdf
- (minutes) April 16, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Public Property and Public Works by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- May 26, 2009: HEARING HELD by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Public Property and Public Works
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090510: June 10, 2009 To the President and Members of the City of Philadelphia: Pursuant to Section 2...
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.