Controlled by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
Authorizing the President of the Fairmount Park Commission and the Executive Director of Fairmount Park, on behalf of the City of Philadelphia, to enter into a Master Lease providing for the lease by the City to the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development of the Northwestern Equestrian Facility in Fairmount Park, under which PAID will be required to enter into an agreement pursuant to which PAID will sublease the property to the Northwestern Stables Inc., for the occupation, operation, maintenance and management of the Facility, all under certain provisions.
- (minutes) April 23, 2009: Referred to the Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- June 1, 2009: HEARING HELD by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- (minutes) June 4, 2009: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) June 11, 2009: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 24, 2009: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 090637: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 090012, 090098, 090169, 090192, 090210, 09026...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.