ONE WAY STREET REGULATIONS
Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Regulating the direction of movement of traffic on 7th Street between Lehigh Avenue and Somerset Street
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13015800.pdf
- March 7, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- June 6, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- June 13, 2013: READ AND ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK'S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- June 20, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- July 11, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130619: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120614, 120901, 130154, 130158, 130160, 13029...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.