ONE WAY STREET REGULATIONS
Controlled by Committee on Streets and Services
Establishing a one-way regulation on East Price Street from Sprague Street to Boyer Street, westbound.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy13035800.pdf
- May 2, 2013: Introduced and Referred to the Committee on Streets and Services by CITY COUNCIL
- May 22, 2013: HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on Streets and Services
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on Streets and Services
- HEARING HELD by Committee on Streets and Services
- May 23, 2013: ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- June 6, 2013: READ AND PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- June 17, 2013: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 130572: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 120054-A, 120591, 120592, 120593, 120658, 120...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.