Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
September 27, 2016
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 160710 (Additional 45 Days Requested)
Bill No. 160711
Bill No. 160715
Bill No. 160716
Bill No. 160717
Bill No. 160718 (Not Recommended for Approval)
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 160718: Amending Section 14-502 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "/CTR, Center City Overlay District," by ...
- Bill 160717: Amending Section 5 of an Ordinance (Bill No. 150413) approved June 30, 2015, entitled "An Ordinance ...
- Bill 160716: Amending Chapter 14-600 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Use Regulations," by modifying certain s...
- Bill 160715: To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land l...
- Bill 160711: Authorizing Property Owner ("Owner") to install, own and maintain an open-air sidewalk café in two p...
- Bill 160710: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Zoning and Planning," by amending parking requ...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: IN COUNCIL