Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
September 13, 2018
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 180601 (Not recommended for approval)
Bill No. 180692 (Not recommended for approval)
Bill No. 180698
Bill No. 180702
Bill No. 180604
Bill No. 180697
Bill No. 180701 (Not recommended for approval)
James F. Kenney
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 180702: Legalizing an existing garage extension encroachment at 1815 South 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 1914...
- Bill 180701: Authorizing Building Bok LP ("Owner") to construct, own and maintain a proposed loading dock extensi...
- Bill 180698: To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land l...
- Bill 180697: To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land l...
- Bill 180692: Legalizing an existing wood deck and ramp encroachment at 1338-1344 Rising Sun Avenue, Philadelphia,...
- Bill 180604: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 222 by striking from the ...
- Bill 180601: Legalizing an existing stairway enclosure at 2048 S. 21st Street, Philadelphia, PA 19145, under cert...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: PLACED ON FILE