Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
December 8, 2020
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 200576
Bill No. 200613
Bill No. 200626
Bill No. 200656
Bill No. 200661
Bill No. 200677 - 45 days requested.
JAMES F. KENNEY
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 200677: Authorizing the Department of Public Property to acquire, on behalf of the City, an easement in the ...
- Bill 200661: Authorizing encroachments in the nature of structural artwork consisting of metal manhole covers and...
- Bill 200656: Authorizing the Commissioner of Public Property, on behalf of the City, to acquire fee simple title,...
- Bill 200626: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 238 by relocating the sou...
- Bill 200613: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Zoning and Planning” by creating a new Strawbe...
- Bill 200576: Amending Section 14-513 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “/NCO, Neighborhood Conservation Overlay ...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: PLACED ON FILE