Controlled by CITY COUNCIL
August 6, 2021
TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE
COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA:
Pursuant to Sections 4-604 and 2-307 of the Home Rule Charter, I am today transmitting to the Council the recommendation of the City Planning Commission on the following bills:
Bill No. 210629 - Held for 45 days
Bill No. 210633 - Held for 45 days
Bill No. 210634
Bill No. 210637
Bill No. 210638 - Held for 45 days
JAMES F. KENNEY
(No actions taken)
Bills mentioned in this legislation
- Bill 210638: To amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land l...
- Bill 210637: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Zoning and Planning,” by amending certain prov...
- Bill 210634: To amend the Master Plan for the University of Pennsylvania by areas of land located within an area ...
- Bill 210633: Amending Title 14 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled “Zoning and Planning,” by amending certain prov...
- Bill 210629: Authorizing the revision of lines and grades on a portion of City Plan No. 120 by striking from the ...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.
Status: PLACED ON FILE