Controlled by Committee on the Environment
Enacting a new Section 12-1131 of The Philadelphia Code, entitled "Electric Vehicle Parking," to provide for the designation of electric vehicle on-street parking spaces where only electric vehicles may be parked and amending Section 12-2809 of The Philadelphia Code to provide for penalties for illegally parking in a designated electric vehicle parking space; all under certain terms and conditions.
Read the full Bill: CertifiedCopy07078801.pdf
- (minutes) Sept. 27, 2007: Referred to the Committee on the Environment by CITY COUNCIL
- Introduced by CITY COUNCIL
- Oct. 24, 2007: AMENDED by Committee on the Environment
- REPORTED FAVORABLY, RULE SUSPENSION REQUESTED by Committee on the Environment
- HEARING HELD by Committee on the Environment
- HEARING NOTICES SENT by Committee on the Environment
- (minutes) Oct. 25, 2007: SUSPEND THE RULES OF THE COUNCIL by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON NEXT WEEK`S SECOND READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- ORDERED PLACED ON THIS DAY`S FIRST READING CALENDAR by CITY COUNCIL
- (minutes) Nov. 1, 2007: READ by CITY COUNCIL
- PASSED by CITY COUNCIL
- Nov. 15, 2007: SIGNED by MAYOR
Legislation that mentions this bill
- COMMUNICATION 071037: Transmitting a message advising Council that Bill Nos. 050743, 070154, 070541, 070693, 070697, 07069...
- COMMUNICATION 170386: April 20, 2017 TO THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PHILADEL...
What's your opinion?
Log in to comment on the legislation.